最後登入
2016-2-10
跳轉到指定樓層
發表於 2016-1-7 23:24:07 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽
172555lncv7zdg7dpa1is5

Features:
- Triggerbot - autofire or hold key mode, changeable delay
- Aim assist - works with automatic weapons
- Aimlock - selects the enemy closest to your crosshair and locks onto him. Works well with any weapon, especially the deagle and snipers =)
- GlowESP (wallhack) - teammates (green), enemies (red), blue (vulnerable enemies - not having a firearm equipped, flashed or out of ammo)
- Radarhack
- No flash hack

- Bunny hop
Keys:
- Left ALT - hold LALT to lock onto an enemy
- SPACE - hold SPACE to use bunny hop
- MOUSE5 (a side button on gaming mice) and MMB (middle mouse button) - triggerbot hold keys
- F6 - cycle through triggerbot modes (autofire, hold key, disabled - default)
- SHIFT+F6 - cycle through triggerbot delays (10, 30 - default, 50, 80, 110, 140)
- F7 - toggle aim assist
- SHIFT+F7 - toggle aim assist mode (rage/legit)
- F8 - toggle aimlock

- SHIFT+F8 - toggle aimlock target (head/chest)
- F9 - toggle GlowESP
- SHIFT+F9 - toggle radar hack
- F10 - toggle no flash hack
- F11 - toggle bunny hop
If there's a conflict with your in-game binds, just change your binds, press ESCape to get into the game menu or alt-tab out whenever you want to reconfigure the cheat.
Info:
- all offsets are updated automatically (pattern scanning) - a minor CS:GO update won't break the cheat and it might work with non-steam CS:GO too
- works in fullscreen and windowed modes
- disable your antivirus or add an exception if it detects this cheat as a virus. The mods who approve the file manually scan the file to make sure it's clean so you don't have to worry

- if the hack doesn't work, try clicking the 'Unblock' button in the .exe's properties (screenshot). Running the hack with administrator rights might sort it out, too.
- windows XP is not supported. Upgrade your OS if possible
Warnings:
- this is a public version of the cheat, so use it at your own risk. VAC bans are delayed. There's no way to tell that the cheat is actually undetected.
- cheating blatantly in competitive will get you Overwatch banned. Don't overdo it! Casual/Demolition/Deathmatch/Arms Race/Community servers aren't Overwatched, so you can go crazy there =)
- if you've been banned, make sure it isn't OW and you haven't used other cheats lately so that you don't confuse other users
FAQ:
Q: Who are you and why should I try your cheat?
A: I used to release the most popular public cheat in the summer of 2015. I stopped in September 2015 due to personal reasons, but now I'm back to releasing my cheat. If enough people like it, I won't stop updating it anytime soon.
Q: The hack doesn't work with the non-steam CS:GO version I'm using. Can you fix it?
A: My primary focus is the latest official Steam CS:GO version. I'm doing my best to support older non-steam versions too, but only if it doesn't make the hack worse for Steam users. If the hack doesn't work, just try and update your non-steam CS:GO to a later version.
Q: Could you add [a new feature], please?
A: Not very likely.
Q: What are your priorities when you develop the hack?
A: User friendly, not bloated, stable, responsive, using as little system resources as possible (FPS drops are NOT cool) and fun to use.
Virus scans:
Virustotal (2/55 [06/01/2016])
Jotti (0/21 [06/01/2016])
changes from v7.0 to v7.1:
- a new hack signature
If you have any questions, send me a private message or add me on Steam. I can't tell you if the public hack is UD though.
下載:
遊客【如果您要看隱藏內容 請選擇 繼續閱讀】本站解除隱藏說明教學

繼續閱讀文章 - 解除隱藏文章限制

收藏收藏0 推0 噓0

把本文推薦給朋友或其他網站上,每次被點擊增加您在本站積分: 1骰子
複製連結並發給好友,以賺取推廣點數
簡單兩步驟,註冊、分享網址,即可獲得獎勵! 一起推廣文章換商品、賺$$
您需要登入後才可以回文 登入 | 立即註冊

廣告刊登意見回饋關於我們職位招聘本站規範DMCA隱私權政策

Copyright © 2011-2024 冰楓論壇, All rights reserved

免責聲明:本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。

而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。